Substack Link



 I've been pretty prolific on my Substack lately, if anyone here would like to check it out. Some of it is reprints from the blog, but I've got two or three new pieces. 

Just as a reminder, my Substack is where I put essays and articles. It's pretty different from the more casual writing I do here. It's more longform, I put a little more into my editing, and I update it much less consistently (which is why I'm uncomfortable charging anyone to read it). It's free, and will be for the foreseeable future. 

I have an Easter reflection, an in-depth explanation of why Jesus Christ Superstar is actually much more offensive than Life of Brian, and a somewhat depressing essay on my reaction (or lack of one) to the most recent Church scandal. 

Click here to check them out. 



Comments