Comic Relief

It is, in some very real ways, the end (or at least the suspension) of the world as we know it right now.

Daily reports from the president.

Loads of bans, closings, limitations, warnings.

Stephen Colbert filming the Late Show in his bathtub (I just can't imagine Dave Letterman doing that).

So, heck with it, let's look at some memes.



Seriously, you can. Cut up a bunch of t-shirts and break out the squirt bottle, wash the dirty ones on heavy duty in the washer. and reuse. Cheap AND eco friendly. 

And gross. Really gross. 



"Come. Judge with me from afar."


"Oh, you lost your play-dough? Your sister kicked you in the head? You want milk? Again? But not in that cup?"

"WHY IS THERE SO MUCH SCREAMING?!" 

I'm genuinely surprised I haven't heard of a toilet paper/hand sanitizer black market yet.

I'm also surprised that the liquor stores don't seem to be busy. Really surprised.

I mean, I'm drinking...

Today I ran a short errand on main street of our small town, and it was hopping with activity. Open restaurants, families running errands...

Guys. Stay home. If you have to run an errand, send one member of the family. Please. 

Twenty seconds, soap and water. 

That's all I got.

Stay safe, stay sane.

Comments