Just One Big Take

 

Isn't she pretty?

I had a baby last week! Here's the birth story if you're interested. 

We're all doing well for the most part. Little Boy and Little Girl love Bitty Baby dearly, but we're all adjusting to a new normal. There's been a couple frayed nerves and minor breakdowns-- hopefully those become a little less common as baby gets older/ we adjust. 

I'm not sure what the situation around here will be. On one hand, I fully expected to take a break for awhile. The changes that come with a baby, and the sleep deprivation, sort of preclude reliably posting anything. On the other hand, it's easier to blog and format on my phone than I expected it to be. I'm sitting on my tush a lot these days (and spending obscene amounts of time on social media, which is beginning to seriously wear on both my sanity and hope for humanity), and something that actually feeds me intellectually but can be managed with one hand while nursing a baby is a bit of a modern miracle. 

I guess I'll see you when I see you. 

On that inconclusive note...


The rest of this week's quick takes are here

Comments

  1. *squees*

    BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new baby! I'll be heading to the birth story now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment