Phone Woes

 Hey all. 

There's been a lot going on, and I promise to do a proper post soon. 

One of the things going on is that my phone has decided that her one and only love is the car charger, and she shall accept no other. As a result, until I can get a new phone, I'm stuck keeping it on battery saver and being frugal with how much I use it. 

Which includes writing. 

That paired with going on a week long trip, getting 16 (not a typo) baby chickens, and finishing some other odds and ends means I've been neglecting things here. 

Hopefully I'll have a proper update soon. Stay tuned. 

Comments

  1. You write posts on your phone? Yikes. I would never write anything if I had to do that. Excited for your chickens! Sixteen is a lot of chickens, but if they're straight run, there will definitely be fewer chickens by next fall. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. When I'm nursing the baby is when I have time to write, and it's hard to do that on a desktop. I prefer an actual keyboard, especially when it's an essay type thing, but I'll take what I can get, lol.

      Delete

Post a Comment